- 100% Amiga compatible
- Motherboard fits into standard 5 1/4" hard disk drive bay
- Motorola 68EC020 processor running at 14MHz
option of 68EC030 @28MHz
- On board 2Mb CHIP RAM, on board 2Mb or 8Mb FAST RAM
- AGA Chipset (Alice, Lisa, Paula)
- 2.3 times better performance than a stock A1200
- IDE Hard disk interface
- CD-ROM driver in ROM
- Standard Amiga floppy disk drive
- ISA expansion slot for low cost modems and I/O cards
- Sound sampler with microphone input
- Real Time Clock
- CD-DA audio input connector and mixer
- KickROM 3.1
- 256kb FlashROM holds hardware logic and system software extension to allow easy updates.
- 1kb Non Volatile RAM for configuration information
- MPEG1/Genlock plug in unit in development.
- Mouse - 9 pin D
- Keyboard - 5 pin Mini-DIN
- RGB - 15 pin High Density
- Composite video - phono (motherboard jumper selects PAL or NTSC)
- Parallel - 25 pin D
- Production model includes 3.5mm stereo audio output.
- Reset button
- Stereo sound out - stereo 3.5mm socket, front volume control
- Mono sound in - mono 3.5mm socket
- Floppy Disk
- Serial - 10 pin (for 9 pin D), signals also available in keyboard connector
- Parallel - 26 pin (for 25 pin D), this connector is normally used to provide the parallel port on the rear panel.
- IDE - 40 pin (for 3.5" Hard disk and CD-ROM)
- ISA bus 8 bit
- Floppy drive DF0: - 34 pin header (for normal PC-Floppy)
- Power In (standard hard disk style power connector)
- CD-Audio input, combines CD Audio with Amiga sound.
- Joystick - 10 pin (for 9 pin D)
- A1200-Clockport Connector
This page is Copyright © 2003-2020 Matthias Münch. All Rights Reserved.
'Access' is a product of Index Information Ltd. All Rights Reserved.